Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Small Lapse

Well didn't post anything yesterday because I didn't really have anything to write about. Also had some reading and note taking to do for school. Didn't really watch anything worth reporting on yesterday. Basically went back and forth between news shows and HGTV until it was time for Conan to start.

Tonight I had auditions for the sketch comedy group down on campus so I was there until about 8 p.m. Didn't get home until 9, ate a BLT minus the T plus Italian dressing (I'm a weird eater) like it was going out of style. I had been at auditions since 4.30 so I was crazy hungry when I finally got home. Did my sign language homework which was delightful because the DVD I have to use for it looks like it's from the 80s. Seriously the people doing the signing are crazy 80s fashion.

Caught the end of Law and Order SVU, which I stopped watching last year because it just got to a point where I couldn't anymore. And now I'm just kicking it with Conan. I love that red headed funny man! Headed for bed after this, if I can't sleep I've got Mah Jong on the iPhone baby!

Night night

--Geek Girl

No comments: