Sunday, September 6, 2009

Holy Nostalgia Batman!

So I'm channel surfing. Just finished watching Design Star on HGTV. Discovered that Retro TV channel shows Off Beat Cinema! Actors playing beatniks host old movies. It's a Buffalo based program that used to air in Erie at 2 in the morning. For the longest time I wanted to be The Mysterious Zelda. It's just a fun program that I've missed since moving.



Hmm... so what other viewings lately... Saw All About Steve today, it was pretty good. On one hand I could see what critics didn't like about it. But as a "quirky" girl who doesn't date much... at all... and has felt that pressure to be "normal," I really loved it.

As of yesterday I have completed my collection of Friends DVDs. All 10 seasons baby!

Other than that it's been a pretty slow weekend. I have The Graduate and Joy Luck Club to watch for my classes on Wednesday. But I'm going to use my day off tomorrow for that. And now, back to Off Beat Cinema.

Night,
--Geek Girl

No comments: