Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday in the House

Slow day. Drove down to campus to go see the sketch comedy show that I want to try out for. Got there early, had some lunch and no one ever showed up to do the show. My friend and I waited for about half an hour, nobody even showed up to say that it was cancelled. So I drove 40 minutes to campus, on a day when I don't usually have to, had lunch and then turned around to come back.


On the plus side, swung by Target on my way back and picked up House season 5.
A fantastic season for many different reasons:
1) It's House, how fantastic is that!
2) Some of the best episodes and guest stars (Meat Loaf!)
3) My most favorite: The year of House and Cuddy! Vindication for "those crazy Huddy fans"
4) The Kutner thing, which was an episode I had missed and was stunned by.
Such a great season and I'm hoping for some gold at the Emmys this year.

And that is that for this moment in time.

Enjoy some geekin' during the weekend... that did not work like I hoped it would.
--Geek Girl

No comments: