Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Quick Note of Excitement

An incredible day for a this fangirl. Twitter is awesome. I'm starting out with that statement. Not only does it allow me to keep up with people, it gives me an opportunity to follow celebrities in ways I never imagined possible. When I was a little girl watching Full House I never thought that I'd be able to follow Danny Tanner.

So, I'm a Kevin Smith fan. All the way. I have a whole shelf of DVDs that are either his own work or just things he popped up in. I'm a fan. That being said, I of course follow him on Twitter.

Here's what he Tweeted:

Happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving to my adopted home planet of Canada. I'd like to enter the red chamber, lose my powers, and have sex with you.

2 comments:

Meredith Ann said...

MILLER! That is incredible.
:D

Geek Girl said...

My unnatural obsession with superhero movies pays off. heehee My day and possibly my week has been made =)