Monday, August 27, 2007

Lets Play Catch Up

It's been a while so here's a new post!

HARRY POTTER: Oh my God! Deathly Hollows was incredible and to many a people out there TOLD YOU SO! That's all I have to say on this because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone.


OBSESSIONS: Love for Studio 60 has been rekindled thanks to Mark McKinney and Timothy Busfield. However I remain incredibly pissed that it won't be coming back for a second season. I do however have most of the episodes off of iTunes and intend to get the DVDs when they come out.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/showinfo.cfm?showID=10129

Comes out in October and includes audio commentary so you know that I'll be there.

Mark McKinney has become a new favorite of mine (now I love two of the Kids in the Hall). A new actor obsession means one thing of course: finding obscure movies that he has been in. Always a fun task to focus on.

Timothy Busfield has also become a new favorite thanks in large part to Studio 60 and West Wing. My birthday present this year was the Complete Series of West Wing. If you haven't watched this show it's your loss.

Speaking of Busfield, isn't it incredible when you find out a past role that someone has been in. I bring up this because of a little movie I love dearly called Revenge of the Nerds. Poindexter always seemed oddly familiar to me and I just couldn't figure out why. Then I figure it out:

Poindexter:



Also Poindexter:




Blew my mind a little bit.

Okay so that's all I've got for right now. School in a little bit. Today we watch Jurrasic Park, my parents are thrilled that they pay tution for me to watch movies then discuss them. Haha.

--Sara

Oh a little note on Revenge of the Nerds, if ever you get the chance to watch the movie with the audio commentary it is totally worth it! The commentary is as funny as the movie.

No comments: