Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy Friday

A rather slow day today. No remedial math class for retards and fuck ups today! (A Ghost World reference for those none the wiser). I've spent my afternoon searching for movies at Circuit City, fruitless as always. So now I'm enjoying True Romance with the audio commentary on (Tarantino, I could listen to him talk all day... although I could think of some ways to shut him up). I think the rest of my day and this evening I'll just watch movies and work on some stories. There's a new fanfic on the horizon, not to mention a few original stories that I've been working on.

Oh a new show that might be worth checking out. Not actually new but it's new to me. Slings and Arrows, a Canadian show that Mark McKinney (one of the Kids in the Hall) performs and writes. It's very funny and definetly worth watching, I think all three seasons might be up on Youtube.

Hopefully I'll be checking out a used book store tomorrow that also has used movies and music, yay! I'm hoping to find some stuff from my Find List there. A few little known Tarantino as an actor flicks, some Steve Buscemi movies cause who doesn't love Buscemi? and some other misc stuff.

Okay, so I've basically did nothing but ramble this time around. Just trying to get the thoughts in my head to stop swirling and focus on my writing. I'll try and post something with a little more substance later.


--Sara

No comments: