Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tarantino?

That's right I mean Quentin Tarantino. This might seem odd to some but here we go. The other night I was half-reading, half-watching Jay Leno, suddenly I looked up and QT had come out and filled the empty guest chair. That's when I found out... he's funny. Granted there are occasional moments of humor in his films, the discussion of Madonna's "Like A Virgin" song in Reservoir Dogs was hystarical. I couldn't explain what happened next but my mind came up with some rather unusal thoughts about the Director/Writer/Actor. I could've sworn that I thought he was attractive. Never before had this thought crossed my mind there it was.

I've shared mine now I want to hear someone else's celeb crush that probably should stay secret. Let me hear 'em... I know that I've only got like three readers, but play along here.

In other observations... I am loving the new show Andy Barker P.I. it's funny, Andy is hilarious, and best of all Tony Hale who is best known as playing Buster in Arrested Development is so fantasticly funny.

Coming up next week: the premier of Thank God You're Here. Looks kinda funny but here's what I'm looking forward to: Dave Foley. Oh baby. My favorite Canuck comedian being sarcastic and judging, I giggly girlishly at the thought. I would just like to point out that if Dave Foley and I had a kid, it would be the most sarcastic thing on the playground.

Okay, well that's all. If I get anymore ideas of something to write on or if something interesting happens I'll be here first... nothing much interesting happens much.

1 comment:

Cory Wiegersma said...

First, let me exclaim my happiness that you've posted again. It's been what - a million years?

Quentin Tarantino eh? I'm mildly surprised because he's not on any kind of crime or investigation show, nor is he British - but with a name like Quentin, I can see a bit of your reasoning.

As far as my own celeb crush? I can't really say, there aren't even many celebrities that I consider to be talented in any way/shape/form whose names I even know, and the ones I do find talented, or like, is often because they seem like real humans, not like some fake super-human bred specifically for the purpose of acting in movies. (S1M0NE comes to mind, eh?)

Speaking of celebrities and talent, why is it the former with none of the latter that are famous? There are loads of talented actors that get way less time on the news, and I think that's cool, they just do their thing and live their lives, as far as I know.

Not that I really want to know, mind you... or that I ever watch movies, TV (other than the occasional HGTV) , or listen to the radio.

At any rate, have a good Tuesday!