Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thank God You're Here, Dave Foley!

It was hilarious. Thank God You're Here! had an amazing two hour premire. Dave Foley is there as the judge... a wonderful... Sarcastic Canadian judge. Oh the children we would have. Ha. Ha. Moving on. If you didn't catch it this past Monday then tune in next Monday and watch it. I cannot remember the last time a TV show has made me laugh as hard as I did.

So I got the fifth and final season of News Radio this past week. As much as I love the show it really isn't the same without Phil Hartman. But Dave Foley is still there so I suffer through, haha.

Does anyone know if it is some kind of sign if you get hit with a clock? I know that's a random question but I'm trying to figure if God is trying to tell me something or if it was pure unlucky gravity. This morning I was getting dressed and I went to get something out of the chest of draws that my TV is on. Now on top of the TV is my retro Ikea clock. As I closed the bottom drawer it hit a little hard and the clock suddenly fell... and landed on my wrist... rather painfully. Gravity or God? Something about time or "damn! what the hell!?"

Alright, this is going to be it for tonight for two reasons. First Conan O'Brien is on and I love Conan. Second Carson is going to be on in a few minutes and while I hate Carson, one Mr. Quentin Tarantino is the guest tonight... I'm still trying to figure out both the crush and interest in his chin... Any thoughts my two readers?

1 comment:

Cory Wiegersma said...

Has Dave Foley been easing your TV Watching pain? I know I might stop watching TV if a clock fell atop my head while doing so. ;)

Speaking of TV shows about news stations of various sorts, there's a Canadian soap opera I want to see called "E.N.G." (Electronic News Gathering.) (not that you care, but you indicated that I should make a comment. :P)