Friday, June 11, 2010

What's Going On

Hi all (three of you)

Not as much posted lately, bygones as usual. I've started to write reviews for a website called TwoCents. If you're so inclined, check it out.

I've been writing reviews for Burn Notice, In Plain Sight, Parks and Recreation, and for the summer DVD club I'm doing recaps and reviews of Life on Mars (US version).

Have no fear though, I'll still be doing movies on here and the shows that I'm not reviewing. Mad Men's new season is quickly approaching which makes me so happy!

Going to see Get Him to the Greek tonight, will have some thoughts on that I'm sure.

I'll have some other updates coming soon. Recently got into Man from UNCLE, have the complete series of Sapphire and Steel to watch (a British Doctor Who type show, slightly darker with David McCallum), new round of reality shows beginning this Sunday, and some random features I've seen lately. Keep an eye out.

No comments: